Listed below are the immunizations that we provide in our clinic.
* DTaP (Diptheria, tenanus, acellular pertussis)
* Pentacel (DTaP, Hib, IPV)
* Prevnar (Pneumococcal conjugate - PCV)
* Varivax (chickenpox)
* MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
* Hepatitis A
* Hepatitis B
* ActHIB (Influenza)
* HPV (human papillomavirus)
* Menactra (meningococcal conjugate)
* Td (tetanus, diphtheria (Td) for persons 7 years and older)
* Meningococcal B
If your child needs something not on this list please contact the Health Department.
Please review, download or print the Recommended Immunization schedule for ages Birth through 6 years of age and 7 through 18 years of age.