Listed below are the immunizations that we provide in our clinic.
* DTaP (Diptheria, tenanus, acellular pertussis)
* Pentacel (DTaP, Hib, IPV)
* Prevnar (Pneumococcal conjugate - PCV)
* Varivax (chickenpox)
* MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
* Hepatitis A
* Hepatitis B
* ActHIB (Influenza)
* HPV (human papillomavirus)
* Menactra (meningococcal conjugate)
* Td (tetanus, diphtheria (Td) for persons 7 years and older)
If your child needs something not on this list please contact the Health Department.
Please review, download or print the 2014 Recommended Immunization schedule for ages Birth through 6 years of age and 7 through 18 years of age.